We are so excited to be reopening both of our locations on Monday, 5/18/20. With reopening comes new guidelines and restrictions the salon will be following. These new guidelines are to ensure your time with us is as comfortable and safe as possible.
All clients must speak to our front desk personnel at least 1 day prior to their appointment to answer a series of wellness questions. In addition, they will be informed of all new salon COVID policies such as:
– We are only accepting clients by appointment.
– Anyone who is not receiving a service is not permitted in the salon.
– Upon arrival, clients are to wait in the parking lot and call the salon to be instructed on when they can enter the building.
– A credit card or debit card must be on file to reserve your stylists time.
– All stylists will be wearing masks while in close contact with their client. Wearing a mask is up to the clients discretion. We will have disposable masks to purchase for $3.
– A sanitation station is readily accessible in the salon stocked with items such as hand sanitizer and tissues.
– We ask that clients limit the amount of personal items brought into the salon with them such as large purses, bags, or jackets.
The Baddhare team would love for your return to the salon to be a fun and pleasant experience while keeping a high standard of sanitation to keep our staff and clients healthy. Please let us know if you have any concerns about returning to the salon or if there is anything we can do to make your visit with us better.